A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

March Challenge

Altered book meeting tonight. Not sure what I want to work on. Actually, it's more like, what do I want to pack up. I have 5 projects going right now and only one of them would not be good to take with me. In order of priority, I should work on Mai-Liis' book because it needs to go out by the 7th. And I'll take her with me as well as the camera. I love this camera.
Tomorrow I work at Donna's on the ceiling. Work on the clouds and stars, then I have a class. Sometimes I find it hard to switch gears, going from one project to another especially when I am in a groove. This week starts a new session, so I need to replenish the well. I made myself a challenge for this month. No new art supplies, unless I am to use it in a current project. That means no buying because it's on sale or just because I love it and I might use it someday.
I actually had a 6 yr. old art student tell me I shouldn't buy anything but rather use up what I had. Out of the mouths of babes..... I found all sorts of things the other day as I was cleaning and reorganizing. So that's the challenge. Use what I have.

No comments: