A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Friday, November 16, 2007

Sacred and Well

It is the simple things in life that make us happiest.
Watching children discover the magic of color mixing is priceless.
It is one of the things in my life that is truly sacred and make me feel good.
Feeling good is what creates health.
We take so much for granted as we grow older, trying to stuff in as much as we can in a day, and often we go through the day unconsciously.
If I could stop, and be like these children, observing the wonder and magic of watching colors combine to create a new color...
Purple!
Orange!
Green!
To see as a child sees.
That is what constantly brings me back to "wow, this is all amazing! This planet. Animals. Us!"
I missed Sacred Sunday this week. I cooked up a delicious dinner for my brothers' birthday (born exactly 3 years apart).
Spending time with family.
Wednesday, I did this class. It makes me happy to work with them and that brings wellness into my life..

No comments: