A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

2 cool sites and my bathroom incident


The towels are finished. I put a trim on each one, each child choosing what they wanted to personalize their towel.
There are two very cool links that were brought to my attention, one was sent by Rachel Kitterman, www.GiveMeTheMasterKey.com which has to do with Gratitude. Something we can all use more of in our life. Gratitude is powerful and is an antidote to all the negativity and fear that the media throws our way.
I'm grateful for a lot of things. Yesterday as I was sitting here on the computer, I heard a sound that did not sit well with me and moments later, it rained, or rather poured in my bathroom. Of course I flew off the handle and screamed at the people upstairs and called the landlord. As I was doing this the ceiling fell and the intensity of my freaking out went up quite a bit to say the least.
Landlord with plumbers in tow came to my rescue. I cancelled my class, cancelled my dinner out to an award dinner and cleaned up my bathroom. For some odd reason, my whole attitude shifted. I had to wash the whole bathroom down, throwing stuff out and as I was doing this, it was as if I was being renewed, refreshed. Ideas for some changes gathered in my mind. This is the Feng Shui center for knowledge/wisdom. Earlier in the day, I read an astrological aspect which involved Pluto and I think the moon, which talked about leaks, upheavals,and "raking up muck"! Muck was what I was picking up. Hubby comes home and gets a phone call saying one of his kids from coaching gave him a gift certificate to home depot! New tiles for the floor!!!!!!
I'm grateful for a nice clean bathroom.
I'm really grateful for not being in the shower or on the toilet at the time!!!
The other very cool website is www.afterlifeseasons.com and when you get there, make sure you place your cursor over some of the pictures..

No comments: