A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Art dolls extrodinare!



My friend Mai-Liis makes the coolest dolls. I took a class online at www.joggles.com and every once in awhile feel a need to make one of these wrapped spirit dolls.

Here's the bad news. This will be her last class! She was just featured on the IndieArts dvd as one of the on-location artists..which is something else I highly suggest - a magazine on dvd. www.IndieArtsDVD.com

I love these dolls. Once you learn the process, that's it, you're hooked and could explore making them in so many different ways that it will be hard to stop. Her instructions are clear too and you can go at your own pace.

Go check out her website: http://www.mai-liis.com/ for all the details of it and to drool over her other artwork as well.

ok, now I am feeling a need to go create!

No comments: