A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Monday, March 21, 2011

Eastern rising

Spring. New beginnings. Uranus moved into Aries for some change.. big change! Lots of newness.
Looking towards the east, new horizons, I begin to ponder what is coming. What am I moving towards. What surprise do you have in store for me Uranus?
We watched the full moon rise the other night and it was such a spectacular site to see. Big orange glowing orb coming up over the water. It filled me!
Now it is Spring.. finally. It has been a long winter, but I have enjoyed it much more this year than any other living in our new place.. more room to move and play and create. It made all the difference.
Our exhibit was exciting and opened up new doors for us. Both of us sold our art and we both feel very blessed about that. Validation! Yes. We are on the path we should be on....
My focus on the Art of the Young Child has begun. Printing out photos of them, quotes to go along with the art work.. and I'm beginning to feel the pull between things. Tension.
Still need to do my taxes, but at least they are gathered in the same place. Camp order is almost done. These are the necessities of life right now.
I take it on.
They all take time and I juggle it.. trying to balance it all between teaching classes and taking care of other obligations and taking care of myself. I finally got an adjustment after over a year and making an appointment with the dentist after a broken tooth. The scales tend to tip towards the side of "others" and I pay the price.
How to fix that... my lesson in balance. Taking the time for me....
I do with my art, my mandalas as they are my greatest teachers right now.. and for now they tell me to look east.. towards new horizons. Keep open for new opportunities and
ASK FOR HELP.

No comments: