A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Organizing my thoughts

I started Sadie's "Garden Room". I framed the windows with some green vines and purple flowers. My idea is to put some flowers growing around the room, adding butterflies. I started a birdhouse on a 5' stake,like a "grow stick", but was running late and had to leave. I hate having to leave in the middle of something. A cat will sit underneath it. Painting again on Thurs. Taking Mai-Liis.....
Thurs. is also Stamp Club meeting. I'm doing the polished stone technique and possibly marbelizing with shaving cream. Bring the Humus Carol made.
I may have finalized my decision on what journal I'm using for HMM flat-self RR. I changed my mind at least 3 times. I wrote up a "storyline" for it and will send my "self" out as an Ambassador of Peace for Mother Earth. I want Carol to take a new picture and one of the back of my head..If we are going to play, we might as well do it up.....This goes out on the 28th.
2005flatselfRR: due begining of the month
ColorErraticaRR: 15th of every month
HMMflatselfRR: due 30th of every month
Transparency Project: play some more..
Dollhouse: This weekend!!
Idea for mini camp: clay? check to see what's downstairs.
Painting ceiling at Donna's that week too.

No comments: