A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Being in the Process

There's a lot in the cooker right now. Working on the Frida doll. Have an idea about the sleeve, but just not sure yet. The doll and Kim's book should go out on Thursday, so I need to focus on those two things.
Then there's the color erratica books. One has loose pages and would imagine to be quite freeing. The colors I'm working with are black and metal and the other is green/red. The red/green book is in a box. Such a great idea. I love both books.
Before they go out, attention needs to be put on the flatself RR. I have Debbie and have a bunch of pictures, just need to put it all together. Actually, I'll probably have more pictures from the 4th of July at mom's.
The other project is the spirit doll. I'm in the stage of too many ideas swimming in my head and what i really need to do is stop thinking and just play and see what comes of it.
Off to play.........

No comments: