A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Mid point

We are at the midway point between the winter solstice and the spring equinox.. Imbolc.. Candlemas and the groundhog didn't see his shadow- supposedly we will have an early spring... mmmmm.
Tonight is the new moon and a great time to set intentions.
Mine?
They are to bring my inner Self out into the world more... let the light within shine.. it's a process that I keep working at and little by little I am bringing the me.. the real me.. out into the world via art and teaching and yoga.. and also not to play so small and safe but to open up and take more risks with my art.. my spiritual practice.
Ironically, it's all happening more from inside these days as again weather is keeping us in. But the internet.. definitely ruled by Uranus/Aquarius.. allows it to happen that we CAN share our true selves out into the world.. and to a greater audience... Community.. very Aquarian.
We can "be" with friends and all sorts of people we will never meet in person.. amazing, huh...
It's also a time for me to do some internal spiritual dwelling.. keeping myself clear on what exactly I should be sharing... my heart rather so much in my head..
Winter is a time to go within (nature being our example) and become less active, more receptive. The weather forces us all to slow down.... and so it is.
The art exhibit is in a month and preparation for it is my focus.. Exposure.
and then for tomorrow.. the Chinese new year.. Metal Rabbit.. so much to celebrate.
Here's to new beginnings!

No comments: