A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Angels among us...

I went to a lecture the other night and I was very aware of the continuing insights I was receiving.. and this even before the meditation. In this lecture, I was reminded of my path.. where I have been on this journey and those synchronicity moments that led me along the way. Reminded of the events leading to where I am today, I thought, if we all took the time, we would be in a constant state of awe. One thing leading to another until we reach our full potential. I had felt I had come full circle sitting there... another lecture years ago, committing to my path, the path of the artist. Here I was recommitting myself. Affirming my path and the direction I am taking and feeling very good about it. One of the ideas discussed was to take those challenging moments and look at them and ask, "what are they teaching me?" Why has this been placed upon my path, and what can I learn from it, what am I missing.. how can it make me grow... This usually happens afterwards.. we see in hindsight what that challenge was there for. How conscious are we in the moment of this "challenge" to ask that question... something I will work on. When we make a commitment to something, the Universe conspires to help us along the way... the path becomes clear for us, our vision laser-like. Yes. We can cut through the debris, knowing we can get to the destination.. the destination of our Self. It's the me.. the real, authentic "me" - the reason I am here.. to use my talents/gifts to the best of my ability. Allow the acorn to sprout and grow to it's magnificence. I'm not sure if I will know the "highest" purpose, whose lives I touch, what difference I am making.. but if I can know just some of it, I am satisfied. A simple decision can make all the difference to someone else's life. Know that. A decision made to do one thing differently, or try something new.. venture out to an unknown place.. can change the course of history.. and why not allow that to be you.. or me.. all of us. To bring to this life our highest potential, our courage to create, would this not be one wild ride! To dream the biggest dream. Not play safe, nor to doubt our desires, feelings, thoughts... but instead feel the embrace of angel wings gently guiding us to our true destiny. Some days we take gentle steps... and other days, we need to skip, jump, run... fly!

No comments: