A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A deeper look

The antidote to stress for me is to take out the camera and go outside and wander around looking for flowers or other objects and take a closer look... a deeper, what's -going -on- in -there, deeper look. It puts things into perspective for me I guess. Brings me to ponder the mystery of life, why we are here and helps me take a look beyond the small petty stuff and look more to the bigger picture.. because it's all reflected in the small things of life.
From the wide expansiveness of the Universe to the smallest seed or grain of sand... as above, so below.... There must have been such an immense power of love to create all of this.
It humbles me.
It makes me take a deeper breath.
A deeper look within myself... to look at my beliefs.. question where they came from and if they still hold true or if I am just comfortable with them.
Change.. dramatic changes, crises kind of change, draws me in.. just like a flower. Taking a deeper look within my self - a deeper look to see those seeds that will eventually flower.
I want to bloom into my truest Self.
A scallion is no less beautiful that the lotus when looked upon with deep tender, loving eyes.. and that is where I can honor life.. through my lens, my eyes.. feeling blessed to know this moment, this present moment.
Namaste'

No comments: