A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Looking Within

One tiny incident.. or not so tiny... causes me to look within myself to find the real reason for the "mood". One decision made, sets off the feeling of doubt.. which way to go.. yes or no.. bringing up feelings of being taken advantage of.. caused by past decisions made.
I stop. Realizing where the uncomfortable feeling has come from..
it's past. gone. done with. let it go.
Move forward. Get in touch with my feelings about the situation now. I am different now.
I always have a choice and can make new choices.. choose new responses.
In order to do that, I need to stop.. go within.. get in touch with the truth of my being.. this me "now" and choose.
We have the answers with in us. We just need to stop the external commotion all around us.. get quiet enough to listen to that voice within.. and feel that power of knowing.
we do know. we DO know.
Know the triggers that set off those feelings, explore them, and then make the "now" decision.
I cannot be the answer for you and you cannot be the answer for me.. we each have that answer within us.. find it for yourself as I will work on finding my own answers..
and then we can share.
Share what we find. Commune with each other. Teach our process.
I cannot give you fish anymore, or at least I don't want to... I want you to fish for yourself... and here lies the journey.. how to fish, where to fish, which pole do I use, which waters are best... Each of us need to discover that for ourselves, I guess.. that is the journey.
Each of us need to find those sacred waters, discover our own way to dive in.. into the center of our divine Self.
Namaste'

No comments: