A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Friday, November 04, 2005

Once upon a time.......




.....this man came up to me in the supermarket and asked if I ever painted on slate. No, I hadn't. I thought that was the end of that. Some time later, he came into my art class with his son, who I had in my art class, and asked me if I ever painted on tiles..(or something like that). He taped a segment of the Carol Duvall show that involved painting on tiles and he gave me a few to practice on....and that was the beginning of a new relationship! Me and tiles! ok, a new friendship was formed, a beautiful working relationship that included painting on many, many tiles, but did not stop there!. No, I painted on slate pieces, fireplace mantles, tiles in kitchens, bathrooms, here, in Rhode Island, and even in North Carolina and now in Greenwich....yep, my business has expanded thanks to Emelio. The grapes below are due to his referral.......Thanks Emelio, great doing business with you. So when can we go to RI again???? :-)

No comments: