A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Me and the Universe

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too... Whatever you can do.., begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Begin it now".
Goethe
It is commitment that moves me and the Universe to conspire together. It's actually pretty funny what happened yesterday. I have my hiking boots for Peru but needed something else. No way was I going to wear these to the airport. I needed something comfortable, easy to slip on and off but also enclosing my foot. I found a pair of earth shoes but could not find them anywhere but online... unless I wanted to travel. I didn't. So I am mulling over this for a few days, wondering if I should just order them online and if they didn't fit just send them back. In my mailbox, I get Notes from the Universe... and sometimes these messages are so friggin right on...like yesterday's. It said "Buy the shoes, Doreen" of course there was more to it, but I did. I ordered them.
Now for another commitment. Teaching. I have an opportunity to teach in a different venue than I am presently teaching in. Taking it up a notch! I am making the commitment to do this and I am observing the flow of synchronicity surrounding this commitment! Amazing!
The following is from www.tut.com

Fascinating, isn't it, Doreen, how there are those who decide upon living in abundance... and the next thing you know, they're swimming in it.
There are those who think about being more creatively fulfilled, and as if by magic, all the right steps, connections, and inspirations present themselves.
And then there are those who simply want more friends, laughter, and song, and their life becomes a celebration.
Mind you, I didn't say everyone. Some want these things, they even want them real "bad," but they simply don't put themselves within my reach by physically preparing the way, acting "as if," or "buying the shoes."
Buy the shoes, Doreen - The Universe

Isn't life Grand?!

No comments: