A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ok, so ya see that face of mine, with arms open wide............
well, that's close to how I feel because I finished my tax preparation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not as painful as I anticipated. I think I had help from the tax gods. Yesterday, after having a hard time getting into that left brain, I called out, "I could use a little HELP here!!!"
Once I said it, I found the missing Amex statement and the rest just seemed to flow. (Thank you) It took less than half the time it took me last year. My system got a little better this year. Still needs some tweaking though.
Today is one month before I leave for Peru. Meeting my traveling buddy in Houston and then there is that wonderful "me pictured above" again.
This time we are adding Lake Titicaca and Arequipa. Going to Colca Canyon to see the condors. I have been reading so much about the prophecy of the Eagle and the Condor.
More on that later.
I'm just so happy the taxes are done :-)
I feel like dancing ... instead I'll go out for a nice walk.

No comments: