A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Still here...

Birthday Mandala
It's been a while since I've posted. My time has been filled with work and trying to put our new place in order. I've been missing the blogging. There's just been so much going on that it's hard to make the time and when I do have the time, I am way too tired...
I'm behind. This mandala is the front of a card for my friend who's birthday was in September!! Yeah. waaaaay behind!
The art room is moving forward in small steps. I was on such a roll and then life shifted gears into high and I had to leave it be for a while. Yesterday I painted some more and of course ran out of paint AGAIN! I'm having my issues with Benjamin Moore lately...not covering and the cost of the paint. YIKES!
Anyway... it's coming along and I guess one good thing is as I take my time with it, other ideas move in :-) I've decide to paint in a sky light (due to lack of paint color) to emulate the ones in the bedroom.
Today I have a bit of a breather, but laundry has piled up on me and I have to finish up a project for a friend... after that - The ART ROOM! I'm so itching to get in there and work on it--- so I can work IN it!
I've been doing my mandalas on a pretty regular schedule, but haven't scanned them.. and then I hope to blog more consistently.
One of the round robin journals is finished and I sent out my last book... waiting for mine to return to me and then I'll post that.
Life is full.. Life is good..
Kitchen cabinets arrive today and will be put in on Monday.. a new kitchen!
WE LOVE OUR NEW LANDLADY!!!!!

No comments: