A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter Blues

Yesterday we had a blizzard.. and I had a fever. I slept most of the day. Today my temp is 99.
a good thing.. as I was a bit worried when it was reaching towards 104. Here's the thing, a week off to finally catch up with stuff around here, like finally finish painting the hallway and a curve ball comes... no, not today says the Universe.
I'm feeling much better thankfully and gearing myself up to do something, even if it's something small.
I'm not fond of winter or blizzards and having to dig my car out. Gratefully, I don't have to go anywhere. I am tempted to take the camera out for a walk though. That won't happen as the practical side of me says that is NOT a good idea today, so we take pictures from inside.
The snow has stopped, not so much the wind... which was pretty scary last night.
Where we live now is a side street, so the attention to the clearing of roads is not as great as the main street we used to live on. I'm noticing most have snow blowers here and I am hoping to borrow a shovel. I could stay in until the weekend when the temps are supposed to go to 50 and melt it all.... I could stay in and just do art :-)

No comments: