A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Saturday, January 08, 2011

layers

I was thinking about healing and how it comes in layers. I would love for it to happen instantaneously... but find it comes in waves.. in layers.
This is the second mandala I did while waiting for John yesterday.. the other one is here.
It is what helps keep me from worrying and freaking out by keeping my mind focused. The snow is what had me concerned, but mandala helped me get through it.. keeping me calm and using it as prayer.
I believe our healing abilities come when we are in balance, so I try to do what brings balance. Bring the body, mind and emotions into balance. Easy to say, not so hard to follow when you are pulled in many directions by the outside world. One MUST come to a point where you give back to yourself the nurturing you need... quiet time, good healthy food, rich relationships, and even having to say "no thank you"... to turn inward to find your own answers, live your own truth and find what makes you deliriously happy and go there :-)
We learn in layers. We heal in layers.. moment by moment... learning to be absorbed in each moment, being the best we can be.
Savor each and every one.
Namaste'
Doreen

No comments: