A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Back on track

After all that weird delay with jobs, everything is back on track. And of course, it all came back at the same time. First coat done and the second will be tomorrow in the Mt. Kisco house. Sunday I paint at Billy's. Ebeth's book is sent out and on time, I might add. Headboard is ready for me to work on. Goal is to have it finished for Monday. Hope I'm realistic with that. I still have the Songs for Tsunami signs to work on. I need to work on Gwen's book and get that out by the 5th. My goal is to have tax info finished Sat. and make an appt. I HATE THIS !!! I wish I could tell the gov. where I want my money spent, maybe I would feel better. It sure as hell wouldn't be for this mission of his in Iraq. I think I'll go work in Gwen's book..........art escape

No comments: