A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Life's changes./ Mercury Retrograde

Well, my hunch was right. The colors just weren't right, which means Friday is off.....ok, maybe I'll just focus on taxes. I guess the universe has a way of working to show us what really needs to be done, and we should just listen to it. I took a "religion" test on someones blog, and it said I should consider being a Buddhist. Gee, why am I not surprised. Hinduism and then Christianity came after that.
Today's weather is such a let down after yesterday. It was so beautiful yesterday, probably around 60. I sat and watched some crocus's, moved away some leaves. The sky was so blue! Today, I have hail bouncing off my windshield. Life brings about so many changes it's a wonder we don't all go mad. But it creates resilience. Just like the crocus that grows right through the center of the leaf or the daylily that keeps coming back, right through the asphalt. We keep plodding away, with our ups and downs, taking what life gives us and doing the best we can with it. Thank God for ART! I think that is what keeps me sane...........
off to go do art with the kids........

No comments: