A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Feeling scattered

Amazing how when one thing gets postponed it effects everything else. I had a delay in one painting job and it threw off everything else. I was on such a roll..then it all came to a standstill. Now it's hard to make a committment to anything else, because I don't want to have to stop in the middle of anything. Donna's bathroom is one example. I'm not sure when I'll be back to finish it. Hopefully after this weekend things will fall into place. I'll hopefully have finished the Mt. Kisco job. Not particularly thrilled with this finish.... not enough contrast and I have a feeling when I show him the sample board, he may feel the same way.
I received one book for the ColorErratica RR, hot pink and orange. I tried working on it last night, but it just wasn't happening. Came up with an idea in bed though....I guess somtimes you just have to sit with things for awhile. Only problem with that is that everything starts piling up on me. Still haven't put my tax info together. I hate this time of the year!!!!! I had an idea in the shower this morning that maybe I need to be creative with this. Make some really cool folders for each month, something I can look forward to using.....something!!! because this is PAINFUL!!
Hardest Part is Getting Started........
I wanted to put the flatme and john in the profile section, but I can't figure out how to do it. Damn!

No comments: