A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Saturday, March 26, 2005

The only constant is change

Change still seems to be the theme here. This morning as I went into my yahoo groups, they changed the format. I like that there are pictures, but as with anything new, it takes a while to get used to. Again, go with the flow. Still haven't gotten tax info together...My priorities are a little screwy, and should be working on things that need to go out first, but I keep going back to the color erratica journal. Must be the color. I'm not inspired to work on anything else.
Painting on Monday. They decided on a two part glazing method and sponging it on. I like the colors, and I'm sure it'll look great in that room.
Did my hair, much redder and darker. Guess I needed a change(?whaaaa??)
Thinking of going on a search for some bell bottoms for this fundraiser in 2 weeks. I'm going as a hippie (as opposed to a greaser) It's 50' and 60's theme. Need to work on the signs. Have ideas, just all in my head..This also needs to be up on the priority list. Today's goal: start tax info and make one sign.

No comments: