A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

One day later....

I received this from the Daily Om. It is part of my horoscope for today. In light of the meditation below this post, I was one day ahead of myself and right on track :-)
"You also may be ready to stretch yourself beyond your current limits. Another possibility is that you are tired of hiding and are ready to share yourself and your gifts with the world. You were given the skills and talents that you have so you could share them with others and make the world a better place."
Taking it as a validation.
The thought occured to me this morning getting out of the shower... "how can I exhibit in the library"... why I had that thought is that I am the person who runs the show in obtaining artist to exhibit there. Artists are juried and therefore this is a conflict of interests... unless I can get someone else to do it for me :-)
Or is there another venue?
Oh, Universe........

No comments: