Received this in my email this morning and thought I'd share:
25 TIPS FOR A BETTER LIFE – 2008
1. Take a walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti- depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. When you wake up the following statement, 'My purpose for today is ________
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea & water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts. 6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste energy on gossip, the past or negative thoughts…invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince & dinner like a pauper
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years will this matter?'
17. Forgive everyone for everything
18. What other people think of you is none of your business
19. GOD heals almost everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Before going to bed: I am thankful for ________ Today I accomplished _________
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Pray more; complain less.
The planets incline; they do not compel.
Visit http://www.chrissieblaze.com/ to find out more.
Wonder if these guys will still be in Cuzco when we get there?