A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Monday, June 11, 2007

Creative Space

Except for a quick juant to Trader's, I spent most of the day in the artroom. I have not really spent any time there since being back from Peru. Only to go in and out to get things - storage purpose only.
It was only to search for something I knew I had printed out with caused this intense clearing and organizing... still more to do.
I am working at making it work.
My intention is to make sense of where things go. Easy access to what I need. A clear surface area to create on.
The best part of the "cleaning" process is the discovery of new ideas that are triggered by finding things I had forgotten about. I really can "shop" in my own studio :-)
Finding journals, I carry the same theme - how to make this room work. Ideas of where to put things, rearranging certain areas... and then, it ends up with surfaces covered with articles, projects, "stuff I can use", a dumping ground for possibilities.
Even though there is much more to do, I feel I have my room back and it feels great.
Now to go create.........

No comments: