A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New Window



Time for a new perspective, a shift in ideas, a new view. Time to look out a new window.

Michelle left a message, hearing the disappointment in her voice that she lost the bid on the house. Funny how sometimes you can visualize something so strongly you can almost taste it. Because of that, I was sure we would have the house, but the universe has other plans. So be it.

I have mixed feelings about it. Disappointed, but ready and open for something else. ok. that wasn't it, so what is it?

I'm open, ready and willing to see how this plays out and not really feeling "attached" to it. I like this feeling of having an open heart - open to receive what life has to offer me. I choose to co-create it by choosing the window.

I choose a window of beauty, laughter, and love. A window that will bring joyous surprises! Like this window. One morning we opened it up to see Alpaca "mowing" the lawn!

A window that is clear, opens easily and when I do open it, smell the most wonderous fragrances.

No comments: