A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Grateful for this day!

Such a great day :-)
Deeply Grateful:
1 -Yoga class. Such a great class! Thanks to Susan (I just posted about this)
2 -My husband. We stopped by the High School which had a craft fair and he bought me some cool jewelry. It was nice to hang out today. So grateful for being able to share my life with him.
3 -Books. Books. Books. and the internet. I love learning. Today at the show, I had a discussion with this guy about gemstones (which led me to learn some more and found some good info... )Reading The Four Winds: A Shaman's Odyssey into the Amazon by Alberto Villoldo... such a great book!
4 - Movies that entertain and make us laugh....and they just may have a positive message for us.
5 - Sharing time with like-minded friends. Supporting and encouraging each other on this journey.
6 - grateful for my comfy bed to which I am now going..........
You can share your gratitude here with others at this site
http://everydayyogini.com/

1 comment:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

there is this book about stones you may enjoy, It is who they are and what they teach by Robert Simmons