A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Monday, December 17, 2007

Just another Manic Monday.............
Chiseled windshield to set wipers free. Chipped away about 5" and took almost 45 minutes.(Someone said to make them stick up away from the car when it snows) Anyway, after chiseling the car windows, I had to get out of my iced in space. I did it. But when I got to my mom's , confronted with ice again and could not get her to the car.
Another therapy appointment cancelled. We did some exercises together and then ate left over desert. (or dessert)
Off to the store for some essentials. Walking veeeeeeery carefully avoiding icy spots.
Home for a "creativity break". I think it will be my Christmas Card. Stay Tuned!
Grab art bag, radio for yoga.. left my mat in the car. Yikes that will be cold!
Class for preschoolers - Textured Triangle Trees and Rudolf candy canes.
Tea break - Tulsi Tea with Pomegranate and green tea. Yum! Laughed about some letters to Santa. won't get into those right now...........
Another art class - mostly boys (2 girls). What the ?!? Bouncing off the walls! Not possible to sit still... Way too much energy in this room!!! We made our gingerbread bird houses... very cute. Clean up and then Yoga.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. relax, stretch, "open to the sun, so it will melt this ice". Grace came so she could do meditation and I could leave early. Dinner downtown. (no, not the city)
Parking not so easy, and I decide to move the car from an illegal space onto an ice packed one.
Dinner was delicious and fun. Nice to see everyone. These are the people who make up the Children's Center where I do art with the kids once a week. Nice to share a conversation without being interrupted by a child. Greeted by someone who knew me but I didn't know him. Was I supposed to???
Back home, parked back on top of the ice.
Done.
the day is done.
grateful for Sundays :-)

No comments: