A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Thank you

Here is the beautiful print I received in the mail yesterday from Cre8tiva
A wonderful reminder that I'm always guided by my guardian angel.. Thank you Rebecca! I love it.
It was a good mail day yesterday, as my IndieArts dvd also came.
I spent the day with family, eating and laughing. That is what the holidays are about for me. I've rebelled and haven't gone near a shopping mall. We've decided not to do our secret santa gift exchange and I really don't need to go shopping. Any gifts will be bought from a local shop I can walk to or handmade.
I'm not chopping any trees down to decorate my home either. I really don't get that. One year I did buy a potted tree, but it didn't do well in my hot, dry apartment.
What I do love is to share my creative idea with the kids. That's where my energy goes and I love to watch them.
This is a time of love and light. That's my focus.
Non-commercial.
Many of the online blogging community has chosen to only buy homemade, artists supporting artists. That is what is so great about the whole online community. How we support one another. That is the kind of sharing I love :-)
I'm grateful for this:
I am in a warm, cozy home - protected by the outside, freezing elements. I pray everyone has a warm and safe place to be.
I have my husband here by my side - my best friend/lover/supporter/funny guy who makes my heart sing.
My art room filled with stuff to create in.
My new adventure teaching in a new space. My business is expanding!
Learning and expanding spiritually. Delighted to learn more about Peruvian culture - shamanic teachings - appreciating Mother Earth. Did you ever consider the words "Honor they Mother and Father" as taking care, honoring the Earth as mother and the Sun as Father. It is the sun which brings all life and the Earth that supports us. We MUST honor them.
Start by bringing your own bags to the store - reuse those plastic bags.
And now, my art room calls.................

No comments: