A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Friday, February 29, 2008

Where'd everyone go?

Most artists know that wonderful feeling of being oblivious to anything going on around you because you are so engrossed in the process of creating.
The other 22 children left. This child is always the last one, continuing to create. He told me yesterday that he loves art. I knew this. I can see the "acorn" in this child. Nothing distracts him from his work, except probably me. He looks up to smile every once in a while for the camera.
The Process of Creating!
This is when we are in touch with our inner self when the outside world falls away and we are in our bliss. Here is where I believe I am closest to that feeling of "enlightenment" which to me is that state of Being.
It is when the chatter has stopped. The inner critic is silenced. Time becomes nonexistent.
Creation is no longer in the mind, but rather moves lower in the body to the heart and into the soul, getting in touch with who we really are.
Good and Bad fall away.
It's only NOW and THAT is where I want to be.

No comments: