A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Monday, April 04, 2005

Making Progress

Working in Wellington's doing a faux finish. It looks nice, just taking longer than I thought. I took flat Gwen today and took some pictures of her with the mural on back deck and in the bar, setting the table.....so I will finish her book and send it out hopefully tomorrow. I need to take some time tomorrow to finish up the book and time for myself...maybe work on the headboard. I was so exhausted in yoga class that I just had to stop and finish the class a little ealier. Enough!
So tomorrow I really need a little "me" time. Make appointment with accountant,too. Wed. will be dedicated to working on signs and decorations for the "songs for Tsunami" fundraiser.
A thought occured to me today regarding the yoga certification class with Susan....doing yoga with children in hospital setting. I thought of this because of Joan's granddaughter having Lukemia. Yoga is so healing...breathing, mediation,visualization. It's a thought.

No comments: