A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Some playtime.....

Make Time To Play
"If we fail to nourish our souls, they wither, and without soul, life ceases to have meaning.... The creative process shrivels in the absence of continual dialogue with the soul. And creativity is what makes life worth living."-- Marion Woodman

Spent the afternoon playing in Gloria's book. She is on Safari. Also made a sample board for Wellington's and I think I might have the color!!!!
I'm feeling much better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Doe Grozs Art, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on art and craft and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding Some playtime....., but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on art and craft related stuff. By the way your Blogs great.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Doe Grozs Art, I was just cruising the blogosphere searching for the latest information on art and craft and came across this great blog. Although Some playtime..... wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for art and craft related topics. I’m glad I stop by, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Doe Grozs Art, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on religious art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding Some playtime....., but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on religious art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Doe Grozs Art, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on poster art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding Some playtime....., but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on poster art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great.