A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Monday, April 11, 2005

Regressing

Sat. night we had a 50's and 60's flashback...an event to raise money for Tsunami victims for Unicef. It turned out to be a very successful event. Kudo's to Ada for putting this whole thing together. It was fun dressing and decorating for it. I made some signs and pulled out my peace earrings and hippie beads. I didn't have my flat person yet from the flatself group which was quite disappointing but I did have Gloria from HMMgroup and dressed her as a hippie. I later was pissed off at myself for not putting her in the picture with John and Barbara Harris from the Toys. or Elvis..oh well...I think I am just tired and need a break. I have been working for about three weeks straight.
Today I play in some RR books. It's a beautiful day and I'll go grab a bit of that sun first.

No comments: