A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Awarded!


A most wonderful blogger friend sent me an award. How cool! It's always good to know that somehow you contribute and make a difference in someone's life... someone out there is paying attention. Listening.

Sometimes just one comment, one word, one tiny smile or gesture, can make a difference in someone's day. One encouraging word. One kind action.

This blogging community has opened up an amazing world of friendships. Friendships with people I have never met face to face, but have become friends with just as if they lived next door.

One blogger friend became a traveling companion! We met online and traveled to Peru together and we are planning another trip. Without this internet and blogging, we may have missed that opportunity.

Life is so amazing.

You bloggers out there... YOU MAKE MY DAY!!!

I'm supposed to send this on.. I'll do it later, but for now, thanks to Carmen for my award... My first one :-)

Yesterday was my first class in the new studio!!

1 comment:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

You deserve it!!!
And you are so right about this whole post, we can make a big difference and like Isabel Allende said you just need a big heart with passion and courage.
Yay for your first award and many more to come your way and for your first day at the studio!