A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Play Time!



"All is well, and you will never get it done. Life is supposed to be fun. No one is taking score of any kind, and if you will stop taking score so much, you will feel a whole lot better -- and as you feel a whole lot better, more of the things that you want right now will flow to you. You will never be in a place where all of the things that you are wanting will be satisfied right now, or then you could be complete -- and you never can be. This incomplete place that you stand is the best place that you could be. You are right on track, right on schedule. Everything is unfolding perfectly. All is really well. Have fun. Have fun. Have fun! "


The above quote is from Abraham and it is something I really needed to hear this morning.

What would it look like to have it all done? I wonder if even Death is having it all done. I mean, if we are energy and continue, then it never is done.

Back to the mundane....

All I really want to do is have fun with it all. I don't mind so much having 50 million things to do, but I don't like having the feeling that I might not get it done or that it crowds my brain so that I can't focus.

I just want to have fun with it. I usually have fun with something when I am in the moment, focused on the task at hand, oblivious to anything else around me. I love being in that "space".

I chose coffee and conversation with hubby today instead of yoga. I watched the clock tick away getting closer and closer to 9:00. ("Can I be ready in 20 minutes... 15.... no friggin' way can I be ready in 4 min., so just enjoy the coffee")

I woke up thinking about snakes and how this images is so strong in different cultures... The kundilini serpent from our Eastern friends and the snake from our friends south of the border, in the Andes. Reading Villoldo's book, The Four Insights, he referrs to the serpent as part of the four levels of perception. This is our physical world, our survival skills, how we can be effective in our every day world. Serpent is helpful in putting one foot in front of another to get us through the day. We need to pay the bills :-)

Don't much care to spend too much time there. I'd rather break out of this materialistic, survival mode into that of doing more creative and fun stuff. Create. Paint. Play.

That's where I would rather hang out. That's the place where your bank account really dosn't matter or what car you are driving. ( Do you really need that ------- Hummer?!?)

So this brings me to the above quote. Today I want to have some fun. Change my perception. It gets done when it gets done. It always does. Why stress over it!

Let the serpent rest and play. It's Saturday!

No comments: