A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Friday, June 20, 2008

Photo Display...

I had the wonderful privilege of sharing my photos last evening at Igor's Masterpiece Framing. Suzanne did a wonderful job in putting this all together, our first amature photography exhibit ... a new program for the council. We held our annual meeting for the Harrison Council for the Arts, with a really nice turnout.
Recipients of the scholarships we gave to the students at the High School came, playing music and presenting a slide show of the art work created.
I had the opportunity to share some of my own photos... and was excited to talk about the Peru trip... I loved it, loved it........brought me back.
The photos will be up for about a week or two, so if you can, stop by at Masterpiece Framing on Halstead Ave. in Harrison.

1 comment:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Congratulations!!!