A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Too busy coloring.....



I brought with me a bunch of boxes of crayons with me. I intended to bring them to the children on the island we were to stay on. I kept a few in my bag and pulled them out when I found a suitable subject :-)
On the way back from the canyon, stopped to see some tombs (soon :-) and of course here was this mom and her son selling her handicrafts. This little boy went to the van, pretty much cleaning it up with his body. I went in to grab a box of crayons and some paper. He called it paint and emptied the box and colored. Art and children are my passion. I love creating with children, watching them create, watching the process....
So now this little boy after sharing with me, showing me the colors is now so engrossed in coloring, he's not even aware his pants are falling down :-)
His mom shared some delicious prickly pear with us. Yum!

No comments: