A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Saturday, October 27, 2007

It's SATURDAY!!!

and it's raining out.
Sometimes I like that combination. I don't feel guilty staying inside because I really do need to take care of stuff. I really, really need to do them. NO MORE PROCRASTINATING.
In the meanwhile, I was just thinking about The Law of Attraction...
and the people I attract in my life.
No accidents here.
Even in the blogging world, I so enjoy discovering new blogs, especially the ones that make me laugh out loud. There are so many I resonate with. So many creative, spiritual people with great blogs...Of course this is one of the reasons some of the work that needs to be done doesn't.... (I'm addicted :-)
Clients too. Taking a look at the clients I have, they too are a bit on the eccentric side. Clients I have painted for ask for a lot of unique things. I've done some really cool furniture and wall murals that are not so typical. I love doing the unique, out-of-the-ordinary stuff. It's what inspires me and I love going into homes that reflect the clients personality. Fun looking at their collections, their art, what they are attracted to. One client has the most whimsical art in her home in every room that makes her house fun and warm and welcoming.
I don't have a house, but a rather small apartment. Not much wall space left to put anything else up, so what I would really like to attract is a bigger place, more space to put my artwork up. More space to work in.
Listen up Universe!
Now I am going to create :-) and do those projects that need to get done.



No comments: