A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A scary story


I needed to go out to get some paint but kept getting side-tracked with the computer and all you wonderful bloggers out there. I was actually reading one blog when I heard a rather disturbing noise outside. Uh-oh. My computer is near the window that offered a view of people coming out onto the street. A car accident. Not good. Quick to the rescue were ambulances and police and fire engines. All were blocking the driveway, so I knew I was walking to get the paint. I didn't know the extent of it until I went outside, or rather to my door where I saw a car on the sidewalk in front of it. Holy *#@! The car came up onto the sidewalk and went through the window of the hair salon downstairs. I prayer those involved are ok, but truth be told,
I was happy I had procrastinated and not gone out a bit earlier when I had planned on. It makes one wonder about life. Is it an intuitive thing, or just a matter of timing or just plan ol' luck! So, I went out grateful for every step I was taking... and ran into a few delightful things.....
This is the inside of his store. He said he had to pull his client out of the chair as the car was coming at them! Now THAT'S a scary story!!!!
Have a safe and happy Halloween

3 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

I think the timing of your not going out yet was just a little of both intuition and the Universe intervening on your behalf, mixed with some other ingredients in life that we don't know about yet!

Like the paints you create with, everything is a different color that blends so well with everything else here!

I'm glad you weren't hurt at all! :)

Jas...

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

oh that is scary...timing is intuitive if you listen...blessings, rebecca

Anonymous said...

wow - that IS a scarey story. You just never know!


I love that photo up at the top of the blog....it is so chock full of joy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog for a chat. =]