A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Day 4 -Sharing time together

Sharing time with my husband goes to the top of my list on things that are sacred in my life. He is always there for me. He listens. He brings me back to earth when I get a bit too flighty, reminding me to take care of myself, and always there for comfort. It's one of my greatest blessings to have someone like him. Always encouraging with my creative ideas and projects. We have the greatest conversations about life, sharing in its miracles and the amazing journeys it brings us on. Life can be so astounding on this planet and it's nice to share it with someone like him.
He brings balance into my life.
He will do the tedious things I cannot handle and I will do the same for him.
He can make me laugh like no one else.
Cheers my love!

No comments: