A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sacred Life-Day 1


What do you find sacred in life? In your own little world or the one at large...
I've decided to join this wonderful group of people who are blogging about what they find sacred. Carla of Zena Musings, began this in Aug. but I've decided to join in now and will continue until whenever... go here to check it out. or try this... http://zenamoon.typepad.com/weblog/2007/08/my-sacred-life-.html this should take you to the page that she explains what and why and how...
What brings me to a sacred place is watching children and young adults feel compassion, respect and love for life. Sometimes it is the small things in life that bring great rewards. Watching someone do the right thing, taking care of the environment and all that lives in it. Sharing this moment makes me feel good about the world.
This little frog was recued at camp by one of the young CITs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome, welcome! So glad you're joining us! I LOVE the photo of you in front of the mountains. You're radiant!