A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wellness Wednesday- cleaning up


My plans were to go for a walk after finishing up some computer work, but Yikes! it's hot out and then I started cleaning the art room. I really needed to do this as I have to clean off a large space for some tiles I am painting for Emelio.

I hold on to things as if that is what is connecting me to the past... my memories. It's fun reminicing, but it takes up to much space... so it's time to let it go.

Letting go of the past, releasing the grasp... it's gone. No need to hold on. If I can't remember it in my mind, (I may regret saying this) then it's not worth remembering.

I have good intentions.

Saving magazines for collage. Saving boxes for shrines. Saving notebooks filled with information from Astrology notes to class projects, quotes and dreams. Usually the saying goes, if you haven't used it in a year or two, you probably won't. I've saved some things for at least 10 or more.

Clearing the clutter feels good, but I just may go take a walk at the beach for awhile.

Then off to yoga.

Happy Full Moon.

See more Wednesday Wellness bloggers here.
(On of my mini-murals painted in a laundry room)

No comments: