A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Day20 My Camera


I love my camera. It is recording my life. I take it everywhere with me because one never knows what will inspire.....

Blue sky. Documenting my life with photos. I've gotten out of the habit of journaling - art journaling. I write more to the effect of morning pages, brain storming my feelings, but I am inspired by Journal Revolution to get back to journaling with visuals, my art and photos. I love altering books and haven't done that for awhile either. I don't know why I stopped. Other projects took over I guess and it was just put aside. Blogging replaced it too.

Today I am grateful for another full day. My classes are growing and I feel as though I am back. Not sure where I went. I wandered off somewhere....

Sacred: my art, sharing it with others. Looking at the world through a lens, I can play. I can bring it close up to see the details I would undoubtedly miss without it. Now I can see it in detail, in amazement and wonder.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm so glad to have found you here! Wonderful blog! I too love my camera. Although I'm not a photographer by training, I still try to capture my memories and colors and emotions all the time.

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

i love your camera too...and mine...can i see your murals somewhere...i am also a muralist...blessings, rebecca