A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Moray

Moray is an agrigultural place where they experimented with growing at different levels. It was cool and I'm sure we would have gotten more out of it if our guide spoke english. He tried hard though and he was very nice. Our attention went to the weavers. More shopping. This is where I bought the wall hanging that will hang above John's chair. I knew it was a good choice when I came home to find out he was sick. I think he is a healing god. Actually it looks really cool on the chair... but knowing John, it's best hung on the wall. I ended up buying two woven pieces. The other is on the back of my chair. I made these ladies very happy. One called me mama. They actually ran after us as they saw us leaving without buying. They are very aggressive with regards to selling things and sometimes, especially towards the end of our trip, I would just say no and walk away and ignore them. Or say that I already had one!


No comments: