A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A window of choice

Every morning when I come to the computer and "revisit" this place, I know I want to go back. A deep feeling of peace comes over me. If there is any place in the world that you would travel to, I would highly suggest Machu Picchu.
Save your money, buy a good pair of hiking boots and go.
And bring sunblock.




One disadvantage of not having a guide was not knowing all the information. Of course the book I had, a self-guided tour book on Machu Picchu was left at home... I tried to pack as lightly as I could. I did get a map which I rarely looked at. I am guessing that this is the "sacrificial rock" that I saw written somewhere. I'd rather look at it as a little table to eat breakfast on... what a view!

Looking at it again... notice the seats to the right? Lets pretend that a man of wisdom stepped upon that stone and gave lectures. Words of wisdom. Or maybe comedy night...

No comments: