A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Monday, May 14, 2007

Reasons to Return

It is impossible to do all you would like to do in such a short period of time. Even the things I thought I did not want to do at the time, I do want to do them now.
Choices. One becomes so overwhelmed with so much to offer, that it is hard to choose. Even with buying things. Now, I wish I had gotten more. Sometimes, it is just the little things - another water bottle holder as a gift or more of the little worry dolls. Take more pictures. Climb these steps. Our time was limited and we did the best we could with it. Therefore, I would definitely go back :-)
One thing that always kept me in awe was what I saw whenever I looked up. Fortresses and steps in the mountains. Make sure you click on each picture to get a closer look....
We as a people are so amazing. Think on all the things we do and create...

No comments: