A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Thursday, May 31, 2007

So far......

There is a lot of wall and I felt it was taking too much time yesterday. I think I was more concerned about the money angle of it, not wanting to charge too much.
I had to let that go. just enjoy the painting process and I realized I really haven't painted that long of a time. I tend to want to get into detail and am refraining from it to get the most coverage, especially since they now want the opposite wall painted as well.
The fun part of this process is listening to the kids. Why am I painting on the wall?
What are you doing? They take a detour while going to the bathroom to watch me. Some make suggestions (the mama bird feeding the baby bird a worm), a rabbit. A rainbow (which I'll paint in tomorrow)
I am only knowing it will be a garden, everything else is just happening as I go along. Keeping it spontaneous and fun.
I painted until 4:00 yesterday until I realized I needed to get ready to leave to teach yoga class.
This morning I woke in my "feel good" mood.
I think my "reset" button was painting and yoga!

No comments: